1 can 5 ml UR Sugar Fluorescence Immersion Nail Powder
Note: Please note that due to different lighting and computer screens, actual colors may vary slightly from the images below.
Single Sale Proposal:
1. The soaking nail powder is easy to make with a French and degraded effect.
2. The advantages are simple and easy to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove. (in the same way as nail gel)
3. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
4. Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
5. Perfect for home or professional use.
6. A professional nail art gift for yourself or your friend.
Step1. Prepare your nail.
Step2. Apply a thin layer of Base dip.
Step3. Dip your finger, then brush off the excess powder.
Step4. Repeat step3
Step5. Apply the immersion activator, wait until dry.
Step6. Shape the nails and polish the surface of the buffer nails.
Step7. Apply dip Top in 2-3 quick brush strokes.
Step8. Let the nails air dry for 1 to 2 minutes.
1. Avoid contact with the skin. If redness or other signs of an adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately.
2. Keep tightly sealed. Keep away from the sun. Keep out of the reach of children.